An All-on-5’s Dental Specialist to Restore Your Smile
Why Choose All-on-5’s in San Antonio, Texas?
If you are missing one or more teeth, you may benefit from the new Nautical Dental procedure in San Antonio, Texas. The process is called All-on-5’s, similar to the All-on-4’s approach. The All-on-5’s method is not only efficient and straightforward, but it is also a cost-effective treatment option. The Periodontic Association of America has stated that 175 million people have one or more missing teeth. If you are a part of this group, the new All-on-5’s, similar to All-on-4’s, the procedure may be correct for you.
What are All-on-5’s?
After years of discomfort and frustration with missing teeth, some of our patients want a permanent solution. All on 5’s (or All on X) are an excellent option for this. Dr. Cornelius can replace a complete set of teeth with a permanent denture in this procedure. This means that you do not have to remove your dentures every night to clean them or worry about them coming out while talking, laughing or eating. If your dentures are ill-fitting or you want a permanent natural-looking and feeling solution, consider an All-on-5’s dental solution.
- Dental implants allow you to talk, smile, eat, and laugh with the confidence you had before.
- Dental implants are a permanent solution to repairing your smile.
- Dental implants do not irritate your gums or mouth from moving, slipping, or causing friction.
- Dental implants stay in place and are a stable solution.
- Dental implants are made to last your entire lifetime.
- Wearing dental implants will help restore your face and bone structure.
- Dental implants stimulate the bone under the gums, decreasing potential bone loss.
- Over time, dental implants can save you money in dental costs.
A Permanent Alternative Compared to Temporary Traditional Dentures
Additionally, to care for them, brush and floss them like normal. If you are tired of the hassle of traditional dentures, opt for a permanent alternative, All-on-5’s. If you are looking for your new dental home in San Antonio, Texas, Dr. Cornelius would love to meet with you and go over all your questions and options. Our team looks forward to helping you along your journey with a new, comfortable, and well-fitting All-on-5’s denture.
What can you Expect?
Dr. Cornelius knows that every patient’s situation is unique. He offers personal consultations for patients interested in All-on-5’s in San Antonio, Texas. We provide personalized treatment plans for you, and we know that restoring a smile cannot be done with a one-size-fits-all solution. We also offer many financial options. Call our office today if you are interested in your personalized consultation with Dr. Cornelius for All-on-5’s fixed bridges.